MATADERO DE HUESCA S.L., (hereinafter, MATADERO DE HUESCA) with TIN B-22353635, will process your data under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from the European Parliament and the Council, dated 27 April 2016, on the protection
of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
Data Controller for your personal data
- Company name: MATADERO DE HUESCA
- TIN/Tax ID No.: B22266886
- Address: Calle Gandería, 29 ·22006 Huesca Spain
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide the fullest details possible on data processing, the data is split into different blocks based on the various personal data processing activities undertaken. The purposes of said processing are detailed in the following section.
The following data are collected and processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (personal data) 2016/679.
1. The following types of data, from the contact form on the website, are processed to attend to all queries from interested parties;
- Contact details.
2. The following types of data, obtained in hardcopy or by email or from third parties, are processed to manage candidates for positions at the company:
- • Identifiers.
- • Contact details.
- • Academic details
- • Employment records
3. The following types of data, obtained from direct communication with the interested party, are processed to manage clients and suppliers and billing:
- • Identifiers.
- • Contact details.
- • Bank details
Purpose of processing your data
In accordance with the law, at MATADERO DE HUESCA we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage queries from interested parties and to answer them.
- To manage candidates seeking employment at the company.
- To manage clients and suppliers and all necessary billing.
Legitimisation for data processing
Broken down by the processing activities detailed in the preceding section, the legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
- The legal basis for processing the data to attend to any claims made by the interested parties is the legitimate interest of said party.
- Data are processed to manage candidates seeking employment at the company based on consent from the interested party.
- Data are processed to manage clients and suppliers and all necessary billing based on the contractual relationship between the companies.
Time limit for data processing
Your personal data will be retained for the minimum amount of time possible to meet the purpose for which they are collected, in line with the data retention policy in General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Should you wish to limit the period of time in which your personal data may be processed, you can exercise your rights as detailed below.
Grouped by processing activity, the data retention period is as follows:
- Data processed to manage queries received and provide answers are kept for the time necessary to manage, resolve and monitor any claims.
- Data processed to manage candidates for employment at the company are stored for the time required for the purpose for which said data are collected.
- Data processed to manage clients and suppliers are stored until you exercise your rights, stating you no longer wish MATADERO DE HUESCA to process your data.
To whom do we transfer your data?
The data processed in point 2 may be transferred to head hunting companies, but will always be used for the same purpose for which they were collected.
Aside from under legal requirement, MATADERO DE HUESCA will not transfer data processed for either of the other purposes to any third party organisation.
Recipients: your data will be transferred to the North American company 'The Rocket Science Group, LLC' (known by its brand name "MailChimp") for the sending of emails. This involves an international data transfer. The above company has an agreement framework in Privacy Shield to guarantee compliance with European legislation on Data Protection.
MATADERO DE HUESCA will not make any personal data transfers to any other country, aside from the case of "MailChimp" for the sending of emails.
Data confidentiality and security
In the use and processing of Users; personal data, MATADERO DE HUESCA is committed to respecting confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. In addition, the company will meet its obligation to save them and adopt measures to prevent any alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with current data protection legislation. MATADERO DE HUESCA cannot guarantee with absolute certainty there will not be a data breach through fraudulent access to said data by third parties.
Data processing: rights
You have the right to receive confirmation whether MATADERO DE HUESCA is processing personal data of yours.
As the interested party, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any imprecise data or, where appropriate, request their elimination when, among other reasons, these data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request a limitation to the treatment of your data, in which situation we shall only retain them to pursue or defend against grievances.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you mayoppose the processing of your data. In such a case, we shall stop processing the data, except under compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercising of or defence against possible grievances.
You have the right to portability, i.e. that the data you provided are transferred directly to another controller in a structured, commonly used, mechanically readable format, when this is technically possible.
You may exercise your rights or express claims about how we have processed your personal data by sending an email to: email@example.com
If you still feel your personal data have not been processed in accordance with the law, then you may present a claim before the corresponding data protection agency, where the Spanish Data Protection Agency is that body for Spain.